Friday, June 27, 2008

Our Enemy...the media

I had the unique pleasure of viewing the back of my head on the news this evening. A camera caught me during a recess...playing a solitaire game on my PDA. Of course, the voice over on the news report mentioned nothing about it being a recess. As far as the news media is concerned, especially if you happen to be a Republican, legislators are supposed to function as minor dieties, we shouldn't even have to go the the bathroom.

If playing solitaire on my spare time is as far as they can go for complaint, I feel I'm doing pretty well. I've heard about the lives of reporters and the amount of depravity they exist in. Continual arrests for drunk driving is only the tip of the iceberg where they are concerned. Being a simple lawmaker...? That sounds like a much safer lifestyle. I'll stick with that and leave the degeneracy to the media.

No comments: